25 best places to work in the world
For over 35 years, Great Place To Work has been commissioned to rate companies around the world to know which are those factors that innovate in the management of human capital.
For the third consecutive year Google has risen to the top of the list. Of the 6,200 companies worldwide with more than 11.9 million employees in total, Google has been named best place to work in 2014.
How do they rate companies?
Although a employees survey about organizational culture comprises two thirds of the classification of each company, other third was determined by an assessment regarding policies and practices of the company.
Overall, the firm reported that level of employee confidence, companionship and pride of being in these companies, among other factors, are crucial for determining employee engagement and business success.
The full list is comprised of:
1. Google - Specializing in products and services related with Internet.
2. SAS Institute - Manufacturers of business intelligence software.
3. NetApp - Integrated solutions for data storage.
4. W. L. Gore & Associates - Technology Company focused on product innovation.
5. Belcorp - Production and marketing of beauty products.
6. Microsoft - Multinational company dedicated to software and hardware sector.
7. Marriott - Chain of luxury hotels.
8. Monsanto - Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
9. Cisco - The leader in networking that transforms how people communicate, connect and collaborate.
10. American Express - Financial Institution.
11. Scotiabank – Financial Institution.
12. SC Johnson - Manufacturers of cleaning products.
13. Autodesk - Company dedicated to software design in 2D and 3D for various industries.
14. Telefónica - Multinational telecommunications company.
15. National Instruments - Development and sale of software, hardware and services.
16. Fedex - Provides courier and parcel services internationally.
17. Atento - Multinational Enterprise business process outsourcing (BPO).
18. EMC - Manufacturer of software and systems for information management and storage.
19. Daimler - Dedicated to the automotive industry.
20. Diageo - Leader in the segment of premium spirits.
21. Hyatt – Chain of luxury hotels.
22. Mars - Worldwide manufacturer of pet food.
23. Accor - French hotel group.
24. eBay - Site intended for auction products through Internet.
25. Coca -Cola - Company dedicated to the manufacture of beverages.
Would you like to make your company a better place to work, with productivity that results in a company of excellence? In MVP Business Strategy our organizational development specialists advise you on the improvement of certain factors, making your company a better place to work.